Monday, January 19, 2009

Banana Bread gone wrong


I have never claimed to be a good cook, though I think I can follow a receipe. I have a wonderful husband that can cook and I have even learned a lot from him.

I have always enjoyed baking and normally am pretty good…. Until tonight. I had these really ripe bananas and wanted to make Banana Bread. I was thinking something like my Mom’s since her Banana Bread is soo good. Anyway, I tried chocolate chip banana bread muffins and regular banana bread. I only left out an ingredient or 2 (since I didn’t have em) and they both turned out absolutely horrible. It was like rubber. I thought the chocolate would at least help the muffins but no way.

So mom we have to have a banana bread trial run when I am in town.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well what did you leave out (the flour or baking soda or even the banana)? They were probably part of the recipe for a reason=) I must hook you up with the cooking for engineers website