Monday, February 9, 2009

Let's Paint

Painting.... yeah I am not a painter, but I have always wanted to paint on a canvas. So today with the guidance of Stephanie, I painted my 1st canvas. Thanks to Steph who is very artistic, she encouraged me to tackle a painting project. So I drew my 1st sketch and painted my 1st canvas.


4 comments:

Greg and Kim said...

Looks great! I can't wait to see it in person!

Stephanie & Matt said...

Ah! Thats AWESOME! I LOVE that! It looks kind of like what I made... well totally different but flowers! I love that! I hope you're hanging it in the house! We should paint together sometime... haha

Stephanie & Matt said...

whoa... because I'm signed onto my email account that I only use with matt my other "identity" from my old blog came out. haha.

Unknown said...

I'm impressed Melissa! I could never paint like that...my hand isn't steady enough. Your first canvas is beautiful!!!