Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend at the Pool

We enjoyed time together this weekend around the pool.  The weather has been sooo nice and hot enough for Sarah to get in her own little pool. We threw on her Swim pants and bathing suit.... here our some cute pictures.
Walkin in the pool
I don't think I like this

Ok its not soo bad!
I like to splash
I like to eat duckies!
Oh I don't like getting my face wet!


We also celebrated Sarah's friend, Kaylie's 2nd Birthday with a Pool party at our neighborhood Clubhouse/Pool. This was Sarah's 1st time in a big pool.  At first she was in a little shock at 1st. The water was a little cold, but not bad once you got in.  She had fun swimming around with us, then we got out her lady bug floater.  She LOVED it! I think she have a Beach and Pool Baby!
I love this float!

Thanks to Pete and Karen for a fabulous party.  It's always fun together.   

We can stay away... another day at the pool.  The water wasn't bad for it to be overcast though...

No comments: