Today was a beautiful fun Saturday here in CA. We had an action packed day. We enjoyed family breakfast at Chickfila. Then took Reily to the Carlsbad dog park where he had soo much fun running around free and meeting new dogs. Sarah had a blast at the dog park too. She loved seeing all the other dogs and wanted to get down and run with them... oh no. She kept saying dog... dog... dog everytime one came close.
We then headed to the Carlsbad Outlets for the Easter Egg Scavenger hunt. It's a cute idea. You get a map with hints that lead you to a store to pick up an egg. We really didn't participate. We just saw the Easter Bunny, saw some friends and did a little shopping. Yes Eddie actually did some shopping. He needed some golf shorts :). Anyway, here are some pics of Sarah. She wasn't much into getting close to the bunny.
I got to do something really cool this afternoon.... I took my 1st photography class. There is an awesome studio down in SD and the instructors occasionally come up to Oceanside to host classes. So I took my 1st class to learn how to shoot in manual mode with my Cannon Rebel. I learned soo much. Now I have to practice a ton :)
Sarah meets the Easter Bunny at the Mall. We had soo talked this up and I thought Sarah was going to do well. She danced around in line and seemed soo excited to see the bunny.
She kept saying hop, hop, hop or jump jump jump. However, when the time came....
Yes we only got tears as she sat in her lap. However, once she was out she seemed so happy and kept pointing at the bunny. Oh well.. maybe next year our picture will have smiles!

No comments:
Post a Comment