Living life with the Crownover's! “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Kettlebells
So now that I am working ahrd to get my body back. As of Oct 7th I have lost 20 lbs in 30 days with the 4 Hour Body Diet. It has been all DIET. Now its time to put in the workouts. I love the gym, have done P90x but I want to try something different. Soooo I have found Kettlebells. I am working out the Lauren. a professional trainer I found in Encintas... http://www.ontheedgefitness.com/ She has great videos out and I love her classes. However, my goal is to learn the training.. the workouts are hard, but effective and efficient. I only workout 30 to 45 mins. I am gradually swinging heavier bells and am gaining my strength back. I still need to get on a routine, but I am still trying to balance everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment