That's right I will not forget Friday night's sneaky visitor. I had gone to sleep at normal time but woke around midnight to give Suzanna a little bottle. After returning to bed I fell asleep and heard Sarah's voice. But assumed it was from the monitor. Then I feel a litte hand on my arm and sure enough I looked over and found Sarah in my bed.. Hi Mommy! I want to sleep in Mommy's bed.
We have a big King bed and thought ok just go to sleep (I was so tired). I laid there thinking... what are you doing here? Sarah(who never gets out her bed) had wondered into ours. I didn't go put her back. I was so tired but I told her no talking. Which she wanted to do.
Eddie woke with a little foot in his face. No it wasn't mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment